The Ten People You’ll See at Molly’s Karaoke
Date: May 01, 2017
Molly’s has the best karaoke in the Lehigh Valley on Tuesdays with Cadenza and, if you’ve been here once or twice, you might recognize some of the following people who come down to test their vocals on the latest hot hits and blasts from the past.
You know what, come to think of it, you might actually be one of The Ten People You’ll See at Molly’s Karaoke:
10. The person who sings the same song each week: We get it, you’re really good at “Black Velvet,” and you’ve been practicing it in your mirror since middle school. Why not try something different this time?
9. The person who steals someone else’s song: You really want to sing “Baby Got Back” but you hear that someone else wants to do it. Why not go ahead and just get your slip up there first?
8. The person who signs up for a rap song but then realizes it’s hard to rap: Dude, there’s still like 2 minutes of this thing left. It’s gonna be super awkward if you’re just standing there.
7. The group of girls who don’t sing into the mic: It’s okay to be shy, but at least one of you should be audible.
6. The person who drops the mic: Don’t do that.
5.The person who tries to jump on stage for a duet with a stranger: Also don’t do that. C’mon, we’re all following the rules of Karaoke etiquette here. If she wanted you to sing the male part on “Paradise by the Dashboard Light” she would have put you on the slip.
4. The person who uses a stupid nickname and then doesn’t recognize when they get called to come up: Just put your regular name. No one cares what it is, really.
3. The person who sings “Freebird.”
2. The person who sings “I’ve Got Friends in Low Places” and actually has friends in low places.
1. The person who “Auditioned for American Idol”: Suuuuuuuuuuuuure you did.
No matter who you are, you’re welcome to sing with us at Molly’s on Tuesday’s from 10 - 2 with $1 wells from 10 to 12!